Neighbors tell KYW-TV it was Jeremiah’s grandmother, who also lived inside the home, who found the toddler and his mother unresponsive and called police.Emergency responders revived Antoinette King with Narcan, but after trying CPR on Jeremiah, he remained unresponsive.
“The grandmother is just purely out of it. I know she is. I know she has to be,” said neighbor Chandra Williams.He was taken to Virtua Memorial Hospital in Mount Holly where he was pronounced dead from apparent suffocation.
Now, funeral arrangements are underway for a boy who neighbors describe as a tough toddler.